Hand Hole Assembly: Composite side panels with composite Cover, 12″ x 24″, 18″ Depth, Tier 15, Capable of closures 48F to 96F core Connectivity. Fabricated from the robust fiberglass reinforced composite, Easy to Stock, Secure and lockable.
We carry a full line of products to suit nearly every FTTX application. Fiberknct handhole can be used to securely mount a fiber splice enclosure, port cross-connect cabinet, or Fiber pedestal for above-grade deployment with inground slack cable storage.
Formed from a High-Density SMC Thermoplastic, these vaults provide a solid base and light-weight material alternative to traditional polymer concrete enclosures.
Fiberknct Vaults can be used to securely mount a fiber splice enclosure, port cross-connect cabinet, or Fiber pedestal for above-grade deployment with inground slack cable storage. It can also be used in conjunction with a mounting bracket as an inground drop cable solution with integrated slack storage. FiberKnct is equally suited for drop cable, splicing, interconnect and mid-span scenarios, which allows for maximum flexibility and customization in the customers’ network.
- Compliant with ANSI/SCTE 77 Tier 15
- Optional Stainless steel hardware
- Corrosion Resistant
- Hex head security bolts
- All boxes incorporate a unique side panel design to reduce damage from collision
- Traffic Rated Composite Covers
- Mounting bolts and templates are available for HDPE split lids for cabinet mounting
- Custom split lids with cutouts.
- High strength rigid construction ensures long-term reliability in the harshest environments
- Lighter and easier to handle than concrete, crack free, which increases the overall safety factor
|12″x24″x18″||Tier 22||Recommended for a single GC 48F Closure|