Telecom Pedestal Fiberknct 10″x10″x24″ inner size pedestal with expanded-capacity direct buried base, hold fiber enclosure with 6 Trays and 144F connections, capable of pairing most bulkhead count structures, fiber drop pallet, and fiber cable standard.
Fiberknct distribution pedestals house and provide protection to distribution equipment in telephone and communication industries. These pedestals are used for splicing, terminating and distributing fiber optic. They are corrosion-resistant and require very little maintenance.
Our fiber pedestal is a termination point for feeder cables to connect with drop cables in FTTH communication network systems. Our fiber pedestals are designed to provide users maximum flexibility in splicing technologies. Our fiber pedestals feature a HDPE construction and steel frame that offers superior outdoor protection
- Molded of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) offering high performance of ageing resistance, impact resistance and chemical resistance,40+ Year longevity. Strong but light composite material construction
- One pedestal for all applications with a wide brackets system, eliminating the need for multiple pedestals and reducing the SKU, allowing the customer to reduce costs
- Flexible to drill on wanted size for duct access; Duct entry provided
- Stake-less, self-supporting in-ground base offers easiest installation and are less likely to lean or tilt; Molded-in ground line for the ease of consistent installations
- Anti-theft locking System, Hex 7/16’’ bolt with ¼ turn
- As your Supply Chain Partner of OEM, FiberKnct offers various customization service: Nameplates, Metal Brackets, Colors, and Dimensions are available for tailored designs via a special order
- Customization: Nameplates, Metal Brackets, Colors, and Dimensions are available for tailored designs via a special order. FiberKnct is your Supply Chain Partner.
|Dimensions (over all)||12.3"x11.9"x38"|