12″x12″x36″Fiber Optic Pedestal
Designed for superior environmental protection of optic fiber, as well as copper and broadband network equipment, such as closures, CATV optical terminals, and splitter combos. The pedestal offers service providers with a full range of above-grade distribution points that are easy to install and service. FiberKnct Pedestals offer years of dependable FTTx network service of splice or interconnect connectivity at the access point for the last mile drop.
Our Louvered Fiber Pedestal Enclosures are roto plastic constructed by rugged, high-performance HDPE. This pedestal is the largest dimension of fiber optic pedestal in the market which allows more tray capacity. 14.8″x13.2″x47″ outer sized.
As an environmentally-protected access point along the entire last mile of the fiber network, the FiberKnct pedestal plays a field-proven role in enabling service providers to build reliable, cost-effective fiber-to-the-premises (FTTP) and fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) networks. The non-metallic construction allows the pedestal to offer the flexibility, durability and reliability required by telecom service providers.
- Molded of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) offering high performance of ageing resistance, impact resistance and chemical resistance,40+ Year longevity. Strong but light composite material construction
- One pedestal for all applications with a wide brackets system, eliminating the need for multiple pedestals and reducing the SKU, allowing the customer to reduce costs
- Flexible to drill on wanted size for duct access; Duct entry provided
- Stake-less, self-supporting in-ground base offers easiest installation and are less likely to lean or tilt; Molded-in ground line for the ease of consistent installations
- Anti-theft locking System, Hex 7/16’’ bolt with ¼ turn
- As your Supply Chain Partner of OEM, FiberKnct offers various customization service: Nameplates, Metal Brackets, Colors, and Dimensions are available for tailored designs via a special order
- Customization: Nameplates, Metal Brackets, Colors, and Dimensions are available for tailored designs via a special order. FiberKnct is your Supply Chain Partner.
|Dimensions (over all)||14.3"x13.8"x47"|