Hand Hole Assembly: Composite panels with composite Cover, 24″ x 36″, 24″ Depth, Tier 22, 40 ton Test load Rating, Capable closures of 144F,288F,576F core Connectivity. Fabricated from the robust fiberglass reinforced composite, Easy to Stock, Secure and lockable.
Fiberknct offers handholes in a variety of sizes: Custom dimensions, designs, and logos are available via a special order. The core value of Fiberknct is fast-delivery, customer-driven and excellent service.
For Fiber Network Deployment: These handholes are designed for fiber cable splicing and containment, Telecommunication network expansion and manage, and CATV and FTTX components enclosure needs.
24x36x24 handhole, fiberglass reinforced composite, 24″ depth, the fiberglass handhole is designed for fiber optic deployment, Telecommunication network expansion, broadband and CATV projects, and utility enclosure needs. custom optic hand hole for your telecom infrastructure project.
Formed from a High-Density Fiberglass Composite, these vaults provide a solid base and lightweight material alternative to traditional polymer concrete enclosures. Multiple industry standard sizes can be ordered with solid covers or pre-cut covers to accommodate various FieldSmart Cabinet solutions.
- Compliant with ANSI/SCTE 77 Tier 22
- Optional Stainless steel hardware
- Corrosion Resistant
- Hex head security bolts
- All boxes incorporate a unique side panel design to reduce damage from collision
- Traffic Rated Composite Covers
- Mounting bolts and templates are available for HDPE split lids for cabinet mounting
- Custom split lids with cutouts.
- High strength rigid construction ensures long-term reliability in the harshest environments
- Lighter and easier to handle than concrete, crack free, which increases the overall safety factor