Green Cover, Black Base Only. Composite Material, Tier5 Light Duty Rated, Top diameter 6.1″, bottom 14″, 9″ Depth. No Floor, Hex, or Penta Head Stainless-Steel Bolts, molded in Graphic design Options, Custom Nameplates Available
The Fiber Protection Box provides full solution of a fiber deployment when used alongside of inside plant panels, outside plant and wall mounted fiber boxes.
Fiber Protection Boxes are designed to meet a broad range of fiber, coax and copper needs of the broadband, telecommunications and utilities industries. The boxes provide a place for below grade cable slack storage and are a good fit for access in greenbelt areas, places that are undeveloped, wild or agricultural areas and similar locations where there is light pedestrian traffic, such as a sidewalk.
- Rugged composite body distributes load evenly across sidewalls
- Thermoplastic lid ensures strength and stability, durable
- Prevent entry of dust, dirt, trash, rodents, insects
- The composite cover provides ease of access to boxes
- All the plastic lids on these boxes are rated at light duty or greenbelt as listed with the Tier 5 specification